Family fun at Scenic World, Katoomba
Kindly donated by Scenic World Katoomba
One of the best parts of living in Sydney is escaping it for some time in the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains. And with an unlimited day pass for all Scenic World attractions the family will see the mountains at their finest! Scenic World offers epic panoramas of wilderness, waterfalls, escarpment and Jurassic-era temperate rainforest. Simply amazing!
For more information on Scenic World Katoomba please visit:www.scenicworld.com.au
All Silent Auctions at the F.A.R.E. are composed of two parts:
- Online bidding component - closes 5pm Saturday 6 April.
- The bidding continues offline at the F.A.R.E on Sunday 7 April! The highest online bid will start the FARE day bidding, with bidding continuing through the F.A.R.E. Make sure you come down to the corner of Tebbutt St and Lords Rd to enter your winning bid!
OR... if you see something you need to have, click on Buy it Now. Pay the RRP, and it's yours! NO bidding needed!
- LT bid A$60.00 on 30 March 2019 2:58pm
- Cd bid A$50.00 on 29 March 2019 6:58am
- LT bid A$40.00 on 29 March 2019 12:06am
- Cath bid A$30.00 on 25 March 2019 11:10am
- Ali bid A$20.00 on 25 March 2019 8:43am
- Cath bid A$10.00 on 24 March 2019 10:47pm
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Shipping: Collection from Kegworth Public School
Payment can be made at the close of the F.A.R.E. by cash or eftpos. Cash, eftpos or direct debit options will also be available following the F.A.R.E. Further details will be sent to winning bidders after the close of auction.