Original artwork, "Tip of the Iceberg"
Kindly donated by Alexandra Plim
Alexandra Plim is a Sydney based artist working from her home studio in Lewisham. Alexandra was selected as a finalist in the Hunters Hill Art Prize 2018, an exhibitor at The Other Art Fair, Sydney, and a particpant in the Inner West Open Studio Trail 2018.
Alexandra describes her work as expressive abstract. "I work on mostly large scale canvas and linen in acrylics, often incorporating other mixed media. I paint intuitively, using bold colour and broad gestural marks. I am addicted to the irreverent process of creating a painting. Much like rehearsing a play or improvising on stage, painting requires me to be in the moment. And it's a wonderful feeling."
"Tip of the Iceberg" is an 80cm x 65cm acrylic on canvas artwork.
For more information on Alexandra Plim please visit:www.alexandraplim.com
All Silent Auctions at the F.A.R.E. are composed of two parts:
- Online bidding component - closes 5pm Saturday 6 April.
- The bidding continues offline at the F.A.R.E on Sunday 7 April! The highest online bid will start the FARE day bidding, with bidding continuing through the F.A.R.E. Make sure you come down to the corner of Tebbutt St and Lords Rd to enter your winning bid!
OR... if you see something you need to have, click on Buy it Now. Pay the RRP, and it's yours! NO bidding needed!
- Cd bid A$96.00 on 5 April 2019 5:02pm
- deanne bid A$86.00 on 4 April 2019 2:21pm
- CRM bid A$45.00 on 28 March 2019 9:36pm
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Shipping: Collection from Kegworth Public School
Payment can be made at the close of the F.A.R.E. by cash or eftpos. Cash, eftpos or direct debit options will also be available following the F.A.R.E. Further details will be sent to winning bidders after the close of auction.