Kindly donated by Skinessence and the Hungry Grasshopper
Have you discovered this pocket of Haberfield just up from the Hawthorne Canal? It's time you did and here is your chance - neighbouring businesses Skinessence and the Hungry Grasshopper make the perfect pair for this auction item.
Spend some time with skinessence - the professional skin therapists will rejuvinate your skin from sun damge, wrinkles, acne, rosacea, or any other skin concern... or maybe you would prefer to use their other services including permanent hair reduction, waxing relaxing facials and massage therapy. With your $100 voucher the choice is yours. Head to their website today to explore your options!
But the prize doesn't end there! Just next-door is the gorgeous and friendly hungry grasshopper cafe. Stop by before or after your visit and use your $50 voucher for a great meal, a perfect coffee, tea or juice... and maybe a sweet treat or two to take home to your loved ones!
For more information on Skinessence and the Hungry Grasshopper please visit:skinessence.com.au
All Silent Auctions at the F.A.R.E. are composed of two parts:
- Online bidding component - closes 5pm Saturday 6 April.
- The bidding continues offline at the F.A.R.E on Sunday 7 April! The highest online bid will start the FARE day bidding, with bidding continuing through the F.A.R.E. Make sure you come down to the corner of Tebbutt St and Lords Rd to enter your winning bid!
OR... if you see something you need to have, click on Buy it Now. Pay the RRP, and it's yours! NO bidding needed!
- CM bid A$95.00 on 26 March 2019 9:53pm
- Karen bid A$85.00 on 25 March 2019 10:34pm
- Alex bid A$75.00 on 24 March 2019 5:31pm
- Samantha Costello bid A$50.00 on 24 March 2019 1:01pm
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Shipping: Collection from Kegworth Public School
Payment can be made at the close of the F.A.R.E. by cash or eftpos. Cash, eftpos or direct debit options will also be available following the F.A.R.E. Further details will be sent to winning bidders after the close of auction.