Two nights at Bunyip Cottage
Kindly donated by Bunyip Cottage
Who doesn't need this? Breathe that mountain air….
The prize is a voucher for accommodation for two consecutive nights for up to six people at the breathtaking Bunyip Cottage in Katoomba, Blue Mountains.
Prize value is $650 - $690 depending om booking.
*Dates subject to availability – excludes public holidays and public holiday weekends. Use by 30 September 2020.
For more information on Bunyip Cottage please visit:www.bunyipcottage.com.au
All Silent Auctions at the F.A.R.E. are composed of two parts:
- Online bidding component - closes 5pm Saturday 6 April.
- The bidding continues offline at the F.A.R.E on Sunday 7 April! The highest online bid will start the FARE day bidding, with bidding continuing through the F.A.R.E. Make sure you come down to the corner of Tebbutt St and Lords Rd to enter your winning bid!
OR... if you see something you need to have, click on Buy it Now. Pay the RRP, and it's yours! NO bidding needed!
- Cd bid A$435.00 on 5 April 2019 3:14pm
- Anna Curtis bid A$425.00 on 3 April 2019 9:09pm
- Cd bid A$400.00 on 27 March 2019 6:20am
- Kaz bid A$390.00 on 26 March 2019 11:02pm
- CD bid A$380.00 on 26 March 2019 11:03am
- Darren bid A$350.00 on 25 March 2019 2:41pm
- Cath bid A$275.00 on 24 March 2019 10:40pm
- Kaz L bid A$265.00 on 24 March 2019 9:27pm
- Laura Robinson bid A$250.00 on 24 March 2019 6:45pm
- Alex bid A$150.00 on 24 March 2019 5:34pm
- Samantha Costello bid A$100.00 on 24 March 2019 12:55pm
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Shipping: Collection from Kegworth Public School
Payment can be made at the close of the F.A.R.E. by cash or eftpos. Cash, eftpos or direct debit options will also be available following the F.A.R.E. Further details will be sent to winning bidders after the close of auction.